Monday, October 18, 2010

Family pictures, yay!






So we finally got around to having our family pictures taken. I put a bunch of them on here! Ashley Elliott took them for us and she is Jeremy's sister's husbands' sister AKA my sister-in-laws sister-in-law :) She was coming in town, and it was one of those now or never things! I kept waiting for my children to be unscratched and unbruised, but I decided that I could wait around forever for that to happen and still be pictureless. I doubt I'll regret it and years from now sit around looking at the pictures thinking wow I wish I wouldn't have gotten pictures taken cuz Ryan has a bump on his head and Livvy's face is scratched. I am however certain that I would regret not having any at all. Then theres the trying to get everyone in a good mood at the same time.... oh sheesh. Ryan was GRUMPY and there was no way around that one, and Josh was being shy, but at least he wasn't glaring like Ryan! :) I love them though and I like getting those sides of their personalities. I'm already thinking about more pictures of just Livvy. I love pictures of my kids, I could look at them all day. I remember worrying with my first baby, what will they look like? Are we going to have cute kids? What if they're weird looking!? And after having an adorable baby girl and an adorable baby boy, that hasn't been a worry since. Boy or girl, its a guaranteed to be beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment