Monday, October 4, 2010

Excuse my ADD

It's fall, yay! Although I'm sad to see summer go, I'm excited for fall. Things are cooling off a little, which is great because our AC broke about a month ago....again. Halloween is coming! I still dont have any of my kids costumes figured out, but in fairness it would be a lot easier if they would just settle on one thing. Theres just something about a season change that gives you a little boost of energy. You can feel something in the air. I'm spring cleaning and trying all sorts of new projects. The house and my family appreciate the cleaning, but the projects? Not so much. I started a blog (tada) and I've also taken up crocheting. I have all these thoughts in my head of adorable crocheted hats this fall and winter. I have crafty gift ideas for family birthdays and christmas coming up as well and I really need to fit in some regular exercise. On top of this I want to take up photography. My library hold list is filling up with all kinds of how-to books. This has happened before and I ended up with 2 giant totes of scrapbook supplies under my bed. I'm trying really hard not to go overboard so I dont burn myself out in 2 weeks and quit all of this. This all sounds do-able right? HAHAHA, I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment