Friday, September 10, 2010

Second Post Ever

Okay so now that I have the first post jitters out of the way, lets get to the nitty gritty. I created this blog because I have friends that have blogs and I wanted to see them. So I get on here for the first time ever and realize I should just sign up so I can keep track of them all. The homepage (aka dashboard) was ugly and I thought what the heck I'll just make a blog so I can at least have something nice to look at. Well shows how much I know, your blog is NOT your homepage. The homepage is going to be ugly no matter how many blogs you create. So now I've gone and pointlessly created a blog. I have no idea what I'm doing!!! Hey all my buddies out there, yours are good though! So uhh, anyone know a way to spruce up the dashboard....?

1 comment:

  1. My dashboard is ugly too, so I'm no help. But I'm excited that you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete