Thursday, January 6, 2011

Excuse my ADD



I have to do a little update on my last ADD post. I have actually done pretty decently with my projects I took on. (for me) My greatest success being crocheting. I've crocheted countless flowers, made a hat for my son, and even crocheted a hat and scarf set for my sister for her birthday/christmas. AND more importantly they were fantastic! YAY! I really feel like I accomplished that goal. I am excited to have this new skill and I'm looking forward to using it for the rest of my life. Next fall when all the crocheters and knitters pull out their hooks and needles and yarn in honor of humanitarian service I'll be able to contribute. It's a great feeling. I added in a couple pics of my recent projects. As you may have noticed by the quality of the shots, the photography project didn't make it much past the "digital photography for dummies" book from the library ;). Still working on that one. At least I read the books (a little) and I actually have a working camera now (yay black friday office max sale). I really need to put the photography idea on hold though until I can save up for a DSLR as opposed to my little point and shoot. Yes, I'm blaming it on the camera. 'Exercise' is currently in the 'fail' category. Blogging can't be put there yet because, yay, I'm blogging right now. Now that its January I have so many new goals to work on (Woo hoo for new years resolutions); there are many more ADD posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment